A product may not meet your expectations if:
- The product is a damaged (sometimes occurs during shipment).
- The product does not work.
- Some parts of the product are missing.
- The colour of the product is significantly different from the image shown.
- The quality of the product is not satisfactory.
If any of the above has occurred, please contact the Seller directly so they can resolve your concerns.
If you are not offered a satisfactory resolution within 2 business days, you can initiate a dispute by contacting Goodbrand Customer Service through HERE.